Often times, individual ask what’s difference between latex and memory foam? This article is specifically designed to explain the huge differences so that you could make an informed decision earlier you make your following foam purchase.
What’re foam mattresses?
Latex and memory foam are couple of diverse types of “foam mattresses,” which normally take shape when pressure is readily applied on a surface. When pressure is properly removed, surface conforms to its actual shape and it is our favorite as well because of its level of comfort and ease.
What’s a latex mattress?
Latex mattress is actually a type of mattress that has core latex foam. Unlike many other innerspring mattresses, latex mattress offer additional support with a specific level of firmness or softness, depending on a model type.Larger and more frequent holes within latex foam’s infrastructure normally offer a softer surface. In contrast, smaller and less frequent holders in foamoffer a firmer surface. In addition, materials wrapping around core of a mattress also has an influence on variable degrees of firmness and softness among diverse model types.Latex foam trends and facts:
- Numerous manufacturers offer minimum 20 year warranty on such products
- Latex has been confirmed to be long-lasting and durable
- Latex material is hypoallergenic, meaning that it’s suitable for individual with allergies
- Latex material is antimicrobial & doesn’t harbor fungi
- Latex material doesn’t attract dust mites